Blinded Love...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Topics..

Honestly...
i don't know what to do about this anymore....
or more like there is nothing i can do....
i began to feel that our topic is running low again and i dun know why...

but somehow i realised why...
i began to wonder why.. when i got so much in my mind...
yet i dunno how to express...
but then i realised i once again trying to be very careful with the things i said to her..
cause to her now anything that comes out from my mouth has spikes equipped...

in the past i understand i was one so irritated that at time words from my mouth can be not very nice or spiking or rude... but now when i'm so peace loving... back to normal... she still find it that way... yes most of the time i try to talk to her in a sweeter manner... but at times when its not in a sweet manner.. it turns out to seem lyk its spiking...

then i think now certain things of her is lyk a taboo...
cannot be mention.. even to the slightest of sweetest way...
how to communicate?
i just want to chat... can be more natural with my words..
dun have to fear i will piss her off in a even i dunno why way...
and due to want some peace within us.. i choose to shut up...

I really dun understand why when everyone is so ok with my words and the way i speak...
but only her who always find it hurting...
is it i can't spot certain small details of her's?
or is it my words naturally is spikey just that her defense to my words are weaker?
or i still not sweet enough?
or i couldn't be as sweet as last time towards her?(still not good enough)

i really want her to take my words easy...
dun take it personal...
if my my words not nice confront me... ask the meaning... dun ASSUME!!!
so as if my words are nuetural atleast i won't be accuse of being sacarstic or spikey...
i promise not to be sacarstic to her anymore.. not even bring spikes into my words towards her be it how piss i'm with her...

*Baby... can't you see i have taken easy on everything? trying to be nicer and better and sweeter.. yes i forgotten my standards but i have never slack on this since i told you i will try... be it where my standards is... i'll just keep going to the point i hope it surpass where i used to stand... all just for you...*

After this post...
everything will still be normal...
and i'll still try to my best...
but just hope you could be more easy on me....
i want to talk and chat with you naturally...
i dun want to be caution most of the time...
give me the chance...
give me the time...
dun be impatients with me...
if it sounded wrong... tell me and confront me...
dun assume and dun take it personal..
you know i'm neutural...
i dun take side... even when comes to you...
but i'll protect you of cause... be it ya right or wrong...

signing off here...
Loves and ...
nothing =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home