Blinded Love...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well

somehow i'll start to relax and enjoy my time before going in ns...
yup...
still the only worries i have is things between me and her...
yup...
i'm still trying my best to give all i got and be better...
but...
at times...
i felt maybe i sld maintain or just take it easy..
as she is the one who is not giving the chance to make things possible...
what i mean?
well recently her focus is all abt work... then friends then family...
i dun even know where i stand... in her heart...
its not lyk last time where she give me all her time and spent so much time tgt and let me build up the feeling the affection for each other...
well things have change.. now her time is so limited... i have so much...
soon it will be the other way round...
hmmm althought i dun really like the current us or still not used to or can't accept...
but i really hope the day will come where she will once again give me more of her time to spent it tgt and build everything up tgt again...
now the only thing i can do is to let her feel i'm worth staying with and if this works...
i know how to make feel i deserve to be cherish too...
cox i always cherish her and i'll try to let her feel so much that she is really the only one and the happiest princess in this world...
all i need is time.. not only mine...
but her's... i can't expect it to be as much as last time...
but atleast more... it will be tough... but atleast better then no hope....
if she still come to the point where i dun deserve any of her time and not even wanting to spent it with me... then sooner or later... i'll really vanish from her life...
not i pick the choice but she abolish me from her life...
i'm trying so hard to squeeze and fit into her life to somehow creat some existance in her heart...
yea... it do get a little bit better... just a little... but its still not enough...
time is not a factor for me... coz i felt she is worth waiting...
but chances and her time are the really important factors...

still just wanna tell her how much i love her...
willing to go throught anything just to be with her... not 1 mth not 1 years not 10 years but for the rest of our life... dun repel from me anymore... as i have learn to accept many things...
start to attract like how it used to be... the promise i can make now is more powerful...
i can say... with the current me... she can get most of what she want out of me.. unless..
there are changes and she is expecting more...
like i said the normal me is someone who will constantly give more and more naturally.. not even noticing... so... really... take my hands and believe in me... walk with me... i promise the basic you can get out of me is love happiness dote... and smile on the face every single day...

signing off here... MUACKS to you if you happens to read this entry=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home