Blinded Love...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

updatessss

Well.. haven been blogging for a few days...
thats kinda means my days are pretty good... not awesome=D
well lets start with monday=D
hmmm its kind of a boring day for me...
when to school in the morning to grab some invitation card... coz i have more then expected guest who will be attending...
(reall hope she can make it.. althought she got work and work comes 1st)
anw my graduation day is on may 13th a wednesday.. from 4 to 5.30 =D
well after heading to school head home to rest abit coz i felt very tired...
then in the evenin went to meet her awhile like my usual... but this time round a only see her abt 20mins coz i over slept and couldn't stay for long...( atleast i have the heart to make it right?)
then comes to work.. its kind of a boring day... not much ppl as expected on a monday night... and fuck up things is for no good reason we got to stay for another 30min.. cb no business also extend becoz i'm the only p/timer there and only need to pay 7 buck more for an hour nb!!! finally told nora that i'm leaving and felt quite bad... and abit sher bu de...

OK Tuesday...
nothing much as well.. slept till who knows when again coz i'm really really tired... and somehow felt abit unwell... hmmm woke up walk my dog.. and a little catch up with some frens on msn...
well later at night ard 9 plus.. went to meet her for a drink.. had a casual chat with her.. she somehow finally found out this blog... damn... how to stream out many many dark secrets now?
somehow i hope she see this as a place where she can know how i feel at point of times and where i try to hold it keep it or lyk what army boys lyk to say... SUCK IT UP!!! over certain things haha...
well as i said... the best way to avoid a quarrel is to ren... and not get mad over things... for me will do so... for her i dun need her to and she won't.. but point to point at times just be more patients with me will really be appreciated=D
after that walk her to the bus stop to catch last bus.. really got no more money for the month to let her cab back... well its logical as, if i drag her time i should fund her for going home isn't it? so ya and since i pocket tight... i sld not hold her longer thought i really wish to spent more time with her... hug her more=D
then later when she is home.. me too... had a chat and kick her off to bed at 3 as she got work=D

Wednesday(today)
OMG!!! i feel super guility as i couldn't drop her i morning call today... as i over slept till 2 and i was lyk totally stone!!! fuck... again dunno why my sleeping habits got so bad and the amt of sleep i need is longer then before... last time i only need 2 to 4 hours i can tahan and if i got atleast 2 hours of nap or sleep i can hear any calls any sms and also my alarm... but now my body and ears seem to immune to the alarm... fuck!!!
then later in the evening meet up with my ex cedele co. with ed and alex tag along=D we went to have a game of basketballl... its been very long since i played and its super tiring... but all and all i'm feelin good and i injuried my right thumb as ed accidentlly hit it while trying to block me...(no big deal but kinda pain...)
then went to pick peini up and head to chomp chomp parta shop to makan...
i ate 1 and 1/2 maggi goreng and share mutton soup with ed... damn full sia...
well i was quite pissed a couple of times today...
1st was by her...
well i was lyk on the way going to meet her at power hse le... then she suddenlt text me say it ok if i dun feel lyk going i can dun go... she is fine... but its really wtf lor... i'm on the way le..
lyk i said it really gives me the feeling she doesn't want me to go... if thats the case she sld have told me when i agree and promise to go with her... before i bath... but well since she tell me nicely ask me to go in the end... i felt better and didn't let it affect me... but i was quite pissed even till i reach habourfront... i smoke 2 sticks while walkin to power hse la... ( normally i smoke more when i'm piss sad worry or feeling fuck up) i was lyk ok ok dun piss le later if see her and i give black face sure quarrel and spoil the day... but you know... piss is piss ma so i stress liao dunno how to face her... but you know at times i think i worry too much... coz after worrying so much.. i then rmb... seeing her face is good enough for me to claim down... and i smiled upon seeing her( eh at time when i want to scold her or lecture her.. seeing her face i really ma bu sai qu lor... i'll xin run and talk nicely...)
well another incident was in the club where there is this guy offer her a drink... she took it sia i was lyk NBCB!!! but didn't say much or what... doreen saw the change in my face... she told me to chill and i try all ways to hide it... how it goes was the guy juz pull her over and offer.. at that point of time... i really want to rush up and punch that mother fucker in the face and make sure his teeth broken.. take note is broken not drop... but i think abt it... nvm there is nothing much i can do too so juz fuck it... then after grabbin a drink i was at my boilling point le i went out to smoke and she with her frens followed as well.. ok was kinda getting better de but suddenly that mother fucker came out to smoke and talk to her... cb.. i was lyk ok talk talk talk somemore.. in my heart la... then what make me supper boilling is he started to xian her ask for number... wah i really cb cannot take it le... i took out my 2 drink tix get ready to scream at him say: HEY FUCK FACE... GET THIS 2 TIX AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I START TO BREAK YOUR TEETH ONE BY ONE!!!
but i think abt it... nvm i sld trust her.. and at the same time see how she handle... and i kept them and juz light another stick... i spent the 1 cig time coolin my emotions down... and later head in to dance again... well i guess she catch me pretty well knew something is wrong so she ask me if i'm ok and stuff...(maybe its still written on my face) but well i really want to show her how much i trust her and so i put on my smile again... but honestly i must say this... its can't help it to get piss de ma... if you care you will... but the best i can to is to not burst and do things the cool way and again trust... after thinkin abit more i felt well this kind of stuff can't help it de ma... falling for someone who is so beautiful and attractive and love to club... and i muz be able to take it and reallybelieve in her... this is back to basic where i now rmb how the fuck i can tahan last time... well i think i muz train not only my patients and claimness and also my xin xiong... i realise i become more xiao qi in some ways and its not really me...
all and all after realising more things today i felt kinda better.. over all i enjoy my night thanks to doreen jody* and most importantly her...
i felt this trip not only let me enjoy but also slowly bring me back to who i'm=D
i felt more confident in bring back the best me the one that she use to fall for... and present to her forever and ever and ever...
also the best part for the day is... WE NEVER QUARREL AND WE BOTH ENOJY OUR TIME=D
shall continue to trace back my old foot steps and improve myself not only for me but for her too=D
oh and i juz realised i left the note i wrote this afternoon and in total i muz pass her 3 note tml...
ok i shall set a reminder and finally i'm stoppin here.. its getting naggy even myself lazy to check..
chaos.... shall blog again soon =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home