Blinded Love...

Monday, April 27, 2009

done...

well back again... =D

nothing much also.. haha

well well oh...
guess what... i got my enlistment letter on friday...
and i'm going in on the 11 june09!!!
sian... its lyk 7 days before my birthday la!!! wah~~~
well i will also miss my cousin's ROM... quite sad=(

Anwsss
on my enlistment lettle...
they say i'm going on for 4 weeks of physical training
and 9 weeks of BMT... becoz i fail my nafa...
that just show how unfit i'm now...
but atleast i got almost all A only standing broad jump got a D and running F...

Well...
on friday...
didn't sleep whole night after work becoz i was reading some manga... (too into it)
then realised its abt 10 liao so i head to bed... but ard 11 my cousin terrance called me up saying he is at my hse there the coffee shop.. and ask me to pei him lim kopi... so i went down and chat with him...
well we chat from 11plus to 2 in the afternoon... had wan ton mee and i start off with one kopi, then 3 teh orh ping and finally ice lemon tea... smoke off more then half pack... was crazy with him man... but we had a good catch up and we called to disturb shawn... haha
then later when i reach home thought is abt time to meet her so text her...
but she didn't reply and i kinda saw her on msn so talk to her.. i also dunno why backside itch...
went to tell her i didn't sleep whole night.. then she tulan and ask me go sleep if not she won't meet me.. she blame me for not sleeping and spoil her mood to date... wtf!!!
well so i be a good boy and try to sleep.. but with all the teas i drink earlier on.. how to sleep...
so i roll on bed for 2 hours and text her again...
now.. she dun believe i go to bed sia... say if i sleep i won't wake up le so dun bluff her.. but the thing is i did try and i dun understand why all my words seems to be a lie to her... really i begin to ask myself did i lie to her alot?
then went to meet her later at 9 at hougang chill with her and her frens then went to meet my guys... somehow she seem to be in bad mood and keep saying she is tired...
ask her keep saying is nothing and really tired... but went i call her went she is walking back home...(just to accompany her and make her feel safe while walking back) the way she talk to me is sooo... i can only say fuck up... somehow rude... can't rmb how it goes but i only rmb i ren and let it go... didn't want to pick a fight or so either...
then after she bath... some guy called her... trick her by using private no... well somehow... i'm kinda ok leh... haha

then sat... went to work.. before that drop by her work place at liang court...
wanted to pass her the note.. but she is too busy with her customer.. so i waited for abt an hour... and finally got no time le so i head to work... althought its lyk wasting time.. but bo bian de ma.. she busy so can't blame her... and i understand so well can't help it...
work that day was crazy... sales is 23k.. and i'm lyk almost dying.. i heard friday's sale is 29k... more jialat...

then today..
woke up at 6pm... was super tiring la!!!
then woke up to do some hse work lyk doing the clothes, mop the floor(sis sweep) and do some grocery... then meet my guys play some pool and mahjong... well somehow today she is in rather bad mood... text her when i wake up didn't reply... tell her i heading to meet my guys called and didn't feel lyk talking to me... ask her if she is busy for the day.. still tell me no... obviously she juz doesn't want to talk to me... finish work won't tell me anymore... reach home dun bother too.. only free le.. after jogging le then tell me... was pretty up sad... then i told her i was at alex hse.. she told me no need to tell her... keep sayin i'm busy... then i tell her i leaving at 1 plus... was hold up by the tv abit.. and by the time senting the gals back i reach home ard 2... but ed decided to chill and chat more with me so he came to my place... this time she is somehow more piss... tell me no need to contact her... say things lyk wont entertain me... and stuff.. ya what she ment was to stop the conversation coz she want to sleep.. but used entertain me lyk really wtf!!! it really let me feel fuck up coz at 1st in the day dun want to talk to me... then now tell me she is entertaining me.. so now its lyk a entertaining thing la... the way she put it with the timing is bad and she blame me for having wrong thoughts...
then she is the one doesn't want to talk reply text and she blame me for not texting her...
say when i was with my guys i totally forget abt her and only text her when i'm free or working...
since when sia.. i got text her regularlly de leh... my totall sms hit 1200 plus lor even i got 1000 free also not enough... well more then 3/4 is texting her lor.. be it she got reply all or not... she is the one doing selective replies and me juz keep getting the ball rolling... and report... i admit at time i forget to report... only once in awhile.. but for her... at times i dun text and ask.. she won't bother to say... juz lyk today.. even if on the phone call.. can't tell me 1st iszi?
i somehow felt very lost today... did my stuff didn't get the respond thought she is not in the mood or busy or piss over sth... in the end i was told i didn't do what i'm suppose to do properly...
when i told her the way she say things can be hurting.. lyk tell me no need to tell her my where abt or no need to contact her... she tu me say thought i forgot how to feel hurt le (in other words immune)...
well yes i was once immune.. but i realised its not good for us and its a sigh i began to fuck care...
so i decided to put in more effort track back my goods correct my bad.. juz for her.. and as a sigh i began to care more and rmb how hurting the feeling can be...
she doesn't see my effort.. my goods anymore...
all is my bads... and unchanged...
well its sad... feel lyk crying but lyk always tears won't roll...
but nvm... i'll still hold on... i'll keep trying and improveing till she sees all...(hopefully before i go flat) all because... i love her too much... way more then anything else... even myself...

btw next friday is my last day at work.. gonna rest and spent more time with her and my guys...
my work co. wants to give me a farewell party and shall arrange again...
oh and my mum took my credit card away untill i complete 1st or 1st 2 mth in army.. coz she scare i spent without having income for the months and she dun want to end up paying for me...
well thats all... still feeling down and sad...
but well will somehow try to recover asap...
chaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home