Blinded Love...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our story...

Well...

today is quite a nice and sweet day...
after work at highlander ytd...
went home and camp infront of my psp...
reason?
Not that i dun want to sleep...
but i scare i can't wake up to drop her her daily morning call...
stayed at home whole day...
nothing much to do also...
went to Tampines 1 and wait for her to finish work...
then head down to CQ to take my pay... and then walk to PS to catch a show...
Angles and Demon...

Well she fell asleep half way throught the movie...
somehow i'm not sad or angry abt it... cause i understand that she is wore out but still pei me...
i felt kinda sweet actually because at 1st she lie on my shoulder that she sleep on my lap...
its was a good day too...
because today her repelling magnet seem to be not workin...(maybe i didn't do it at random)
can hold her... hug her just not the kisses...(not even a goodbye kiss)
btw... it was an nice show...

well somehow... today's "progress" reminds me of the sweet moment we had last time...
it was kinda back to basic... where all the stuff i just mention is like a bonus to me...
i kinda like the feeling...
and it made me feel more easy in taking things slow... start afresh and hope i could walk our way right this time round...

its kinda great that today we communicate more...
althought she the one streaming out her stress and stuff...
but i felt atleast i could comment more talk more and not just orh.. hmmm.. ah... why?
slowly i'm changing fast... and i hope the next thing i can do is to able to talk random and chat abt more stuff just like how i can...
i want to be the perfect stan that she wanted and even before she is ready to accept me...
althought she still dunno and not sure abt me and stuff... but i just want to be at my top...
asap so i can make her feel i'm worthy and is too good to let go... and in return is only all the happiness i can give and promise her...

well today... i over heard her fren say i'm a hao hao xian shen...
was kinda flattering... but instead i hope she is the one feeling proud...
i always wish she could feel proud abt me... having me or being with me...
not that i can be a show off to others but atleast letting her feel good having me...

actually i was pretty sad this afternoon.. cause...
i have ask her out since ytd but she didn't give me a answer... more like nv answer to it or avoiding it...
was kinda upsad and dun feel like seeing her...
but suddenly in the evenin i got her msg ask me i woke up already?( cause i went to sleep)
then follow by : "oh i wondering where we going later"
i felt super happy after seeing the msg...
not that " yes she gave me a answer" or "yes can go out on a date with her"
but i felt more lyk she knows i'm upsad and didn't reply or bother to argue when she reply me on msn this afternoon before i go sleep.. cause that is when i ask her out again..
then she decide to do something abt it... to make me feel good and happy... more like hong(3 yin) me ba...
i dunno is it like that or not but i take it as it is...
i like it and i hope there is more to come...
not saying i'll give attitude or get angry often la..
but once i do.. i hope she will hong me again...
why i want it is becoz 1stly i like being hong... 2. it shows she care how i feel and 3. i already try to be cheerful positive and not feeling down anymore.. not even piss or jealous or angry... so if possible once i do feel down... cheering and honging from her will be my best remedy... =D

ok today is a good day... motivating day... and hope more to come...
i think by now you all sld know my mind set is constancely changing...
in a way my mum see it as indecisive or not mature enough...
but i think its more lyk i'm always thinking and try out the best way out...
and trying to to figure the best path i can take up...

ok smileing and signing out happily...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home